Worthington, Ohio Estate Planning Lawyer
Helping Clients Secure the Future
Compassionate attorney providing quality legal service for more than 40 years
John S. Jones, in Worthington, Ohio, represents clients in throughout Central Ohio, focusing on estate planning, estate administration and individual income taxes. John has more than 40 years of experience advising clients and helping to develop effective estate planning strategies, appropriately administer estates and prepare individual income tax returns. I work diligently to understand your individual legal needs and apply my extensive knowledge to help ensure a positive outcome. I am compassionate and pay attention to the details to provide the best quality advice and secure your peace of mind. I am interested in your concerns and derive my professional and personal satisfaction from helping clients. I offer flat fees with no hidden costs. Call John today to schedule an appointment and find out how I can help you secure the future.
Ethical practice guiding clients through the legal process
I am committed to providing personal service as I help my clients with their legal needs. When you bring your case to me, you benefit from my:
- Interest — I am genuinely interested in my work, and I believe in getting to know my clients so that you feel comfortable. My clients know they are in good hands and trust me to help them. I return your trust by getting results for you.
- Compassion — I approach every client with compassion, recognizing the importance of understanding your unique legal needs. I know that estate planning can be emotional, so I work closely with you to ease you through the process.
- Experience — I have more than 40 years of experience helping clients address their legal needs and secure the future. I apply my knowledge to reach your goals.
Devoted attorney focused on estate planning, estate administration and individual income taxes
I provides direct, quality legal services in estate planning, estate administration and individual income taxes.
- Estate planning — In my estate planning practice, I assist clients in planning for their own future and the future of their families. I can advise you on estate tax issues, choosing an executor, guardianships, wills and trusts.
- Estate administration — I help clients in matters of estate administration, including guiding executors and beneficiaries through the complex probate process, handling estate taxes and transferring assets.
- Individual income taxes — For your individual income taxes, I enjoy completing returns and offer effective and timely services.
Contact an estate planning attorney in Worthington, Ohio.
Call John S. Jones at 614-885-8118 today to schedule a consultation, or contact me online.